Saturday, November 13, 2004

Memories of Fiji

Hey Folks so I found a computer that allows me to edit my pictures so I can make them small enough to put up here on the internet for all to see and be envious of me at the beach. So lets start with Fiji.

This one is of the first place I stayed. That big rock in the background you have an awesome view of the surrounding area as you will see.

This is the neighbouring island, Kuata, as seen from the top of Wayalailai.

Looking down on the resort from the top. You can see the reef where I went snorkeling.

The sunset from the top of the rock, I think it was called vatuvula or something.

The view from my favourite hammock. I logged a lot of hours in that hammock.

The second evening I was drinking kava. Mmmm. The memories.

One of many waterfalls I checked out while hiking through Colo-i-suva Forest Park.

A friend I met at the Beachouse, Marc, as we were climbing up this waterfall.


A couple more beach shots for good measure.

I forgot how nice it was over there in Fiji. Now I'm looking forward even more to going to the beach in Australia.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Hey Aaron How's it going?
Where are all the pics of you with allthe hot girls you have been meeting and not telling us about?
jon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home