Thursday, October 21, 2004

Departure

Tonight I leave. Departing Vancouver at 1900, change planes in LA, arrive Nadi, Fiji at 0510 local time on Saturday Oct 23. Hopefully I will be able to sleep on the plane, it is over night so I think I will be able to. When I get to Fiji I have to find my way to the wharf and find the right boat (hopefully they have room) by 0900 to take me to the small island where I'm staying for four nights. Check out www.bbr.ca/wayalailai to see the sweet accommodations I have. I emailed them to see if I could reserve a bed, and their reply was "dear Aaron, please do come over. You can get to the island by ...." I thought it was humorous. The forecast in Nadi for Saturday is cloudy with sunny breaks with a temperature of 30C.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home