Thursday, October 07, 2004

Let's try this

So I figure that I should explain what I'm doing in the South Pacific since some of you may not know what's going on. First I'll try to not to start all my posts with "So.." I find myself starting sentences that way too much. Anyways. I'm going to relax in the South Pacific after a long stint up at SFU. Well I guess it wasn't that long - only five years, but that is over a fifth of my life. So where are you goin in the South Pacific you might ask. Well let me tell you. I leave on Oct. 21 for Fiji, then head over to the North Island of New Zealand on Nov. 4, and then catch a plane to Melbourne, Australia on Nov. 15. I'll leave Sydney on Dec. 18 to be home in time for Christmas. I'm travelling by myself through Fiji and NZ, but meeting my brother in Australia, since he is over there studying and will just be finishing his semester exams when I get there.

Hmmm, here goes something
Garibaldi Lake

Look a picture, it worked. I went for a hike last Saturday up to Garibaldi Lake and I thought I would practice posting a picture in this blog so I would know how to do it when I'm away. It might make my postings more visually attractive.

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger debbie said...

hey aaron, who woulda known that a blog is how i'd find out about you. good to hear that exciting things are gonna be happening in your life. Fiji...sounds unreal. you should watch the Truman Show...Fiji always reminds me of that movie. oh yes, and FYI, a blog (you were wondering why it was called that) stands for weB LOG...essentially a log on the web...weB LOG...BLOG. good times, nice pic btw.

PS: it's Dlim, not Dshing in case you were wondering

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Arnold said...

So Aaron what's up! Haven't talked to you in a while, but sounds like you're gonna have a good time in the south. I'd love to visit Australia one day. It's amazing how many of our friends are blogging. It's a movement. I'll add you to my list.

Peace.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

Aaron! I am soo jealous of your trip...sounds like so much fun. You deserve it though, you've done your time at SFU. Have a great trip and be sure to blog and email...

Mindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home