Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Police Chases

I was coming home from Langley city yesterday along Glover Rd between Fraser Hwy and the Bypass and I see some police lights in the distance coming towards me. As we got closer I could see there were two police cars driving slowly blocking the two lanes of oncoming traffic. Then I saw the reason, there was a cow running down the road into the city. If only I had my camera that would have been a great picture - I thought it was hilarious. Hopefully the chase ended safely with no one being hurt. I should find out in the next issue of the local paper, it will probably make the front page.

1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

That's awesome!! Only in Langley Aaron, only in Langley. Poor cow, he was probably running away from the madcow disease.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home