Thursday, February 17, 2005

Onaar.com

I figure its time to update this bad boy again, even though I don't have anything profound, humourous or interesting to say, nonetheless I am writing. This past week has been quite difficult to look for jobs. I have a couple contacts that could possibly get me work quickly. But the problem is I don't want to get a job quickly in case I can get a job with Stryker. See, the interview last week I think went really well, although it was short, but I think that I made a good impression. Now right now Stryker is a place I would like to work, so I don't want to use my contacts here in BC and possibly get a job when there is still the chance that I could work for Stryker. So that leaves me with feeling like I should be looking for work, yet not wanting to incase Stryker is interested. Because of that it is difficult to look for jobs, but I am beginning to realize that I don't have to always be looking for jobs, I can enjoy my time off, especially since it is sunny. Does that communicate what I was thinking? I think so.

Since I didn't feel like looking for a job sometime earlier this week I decided it might finally be time to get my website up. So I did. If you feel like it you can view it at onaar.com. The purpose of my website? To provide a place to put my resume and show some of my past work, even if it is not related to engineering.

4 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

Is that job in California??
just wondering.

Mindy

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger S. said...

I just realized that Onaar is a word jumble of your name. Cool. But what about Raoan? Or Noara? Arnao? :)

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Mindy, yes that job is in California, San Jose to be precise.

Stefanie, I don't know why I chose onaar, I did it way back around 1993 when I was designing shoes.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Arnold said...

Get a job, ya bum. Just kidding. I know you'll make a good decision.

Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home