Friday, April 28, 2006

Choice places to Eat

I discovered a new place to eat the other day so I thought I'd write down a list of my favourite spots to eat in Vancouver. Here are my top five, starting with the most recently discovered:

Slim'z - in Kits on West Broadway, I'm not sure the exact address - I've only been here once and I would like to go again. The pulled pork sandwich was great, so were the fries and the coleslaw. I want to go back and tried the smoked beef brisket.

Jameson's - Newport Village, Port Moody

The Stone Grill - Under the Granville Street bridge, Vancouver - You get to cook all your food on this blazing hot stone in front of you.

Sophie's Cosmic Cafe - West 4th, Kitsilano - the best burgers I've ever had in a restaurant.

Hazelmere Country Club - Hazelmere Golf Course, Surrey

Some out of town favourites:
Johnny Rocket's - Seattle, Washington - good burgers, almost as good as Sophie's.
Norma's - Seaside, Oregon - excellent clam chowder, and the breaded (or battered) halibut is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home