Sunday, September 17, 2006

2 years since last departure

It will be 1 year and eleven months - almost to the day - that I left for a trip to the South Pacific. In under a week I will be travelling to Hamburg for a week and then to Greece for a week. I'm going to Hamburg for a tradeshow with work, and then I am taking advantage of already being overseas and taking a week of holidays in Greece. I'm finally getting excited about my holiday, which I think is because I sort of have an idea of what I'm going to be doing. No solid plans yet, but I know for sure I will be going to the Greek Islands, specifically Santorini, and maybe another one.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

So...how was it?? (assuming your back) Let's seem some pictures and here some stories! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home